Your privacy is important to Grazing Systems Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Grazing Systems Ltd collects and the ways in which Grazing Systems Ltd uses that personal information.
1.0 Personal information collection
Grazing Systems Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Information about your use of this website (including pages visited, your transactions);
· Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Your name, your email address and your phone number);
· Information about transactions carried out over this website (including your purchases and delivery address);
· Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including Club membership);
· Information provided in the course of producing the production system analysis.
2.0 Using personal information
Grazing Systems Ltd may use your personal information to:
· Administer this website;
· Personalise the website for your use;
· Enable your access to and use of the website services;
· Send to you, products that you purchase;
· Supply to you, services that you purchase;
· Send to you, statements, invoices and payment/dispatch confirmations;
· Send you marketing communications.
· Utilise information produced in producing information in the aggregate.
· Utilise information for example or educating principle.
Where Grazing Systems Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Grazing Systems Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3.0 Securing your data
Grazing Systems Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.Grazing Systems Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its contracted secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
4.0 Cross-border data transfers
5.0 Updating this statement
6.0 Other websites
This website contains links to other websites including the Grazing Systems Ltd CRM system located on a proprietary cloud server which meets International information security standards plus the independently hosted LP Database computer supplied by our contractor.Grazing Systems Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Grazing Systems Ltd
· by email to email@example.com
· by post to C/- 17 Chilton Grove, Hokowhitu, Palmerston North, New Zealand.